These survival hacks are brilliant and for many could make the difference between life or death.
Check out the post below to see these amazing tips.
1. Use your bra as a smoke mask.
If you find yourself surrounded by smoke, take off your bra and use it as a temporary smoke mask.
2. Start wearing hair pins. If you are handcuffed you can use it to pick the lock.
3. You can also use your bra underwire to unlock handcuffs as well.
4. If your hands are zip-tied together. Slightly twist your wrist, raise your arms and with force bring them down towards your body. The zip-tie will break.
Although these tips are very useful for anyone, I found that the tips geared towards women stood out the most. I believe all women and girls should have knowledge of these tips because they could mean life or death in some situations. Check out the full video below!
In this post, you will find quick and easy tips that’ll teach you how to clean your shower faster.
If you want to save time cleaning your shower, then these hacks are a must-know!
Shower Cleaning Tips
1. Clean hard to reach areas with a Bleach pen.
Family Handy Man
A Clorox Bleach pen is perfect for spot treatments and cleaning areas that are hard to reach such as between grout tiles and shower corners.
2. Prevent back pain by scrubbing your tub with a broom.
One Good Thing By Jillee
This is a brilliant way to clean your tub all the while preventing back pain. Use a broom and your favorite cleaner to scrub away with ease.
3. Use aluminum foil to clean soap scum from your shower doors.
Make a ball out of aluminum foil and using your favorite bathroom cleaner, you can easily scrub away soap scum and grime on your glass doors with ease.
4. Soak your shower head overnight in a bag of vinegar.
The Melrose Family
Fill a small bag with vinegar and place your shower head in it overnight. This will remove hard water build-up making your shower head look and spray like new again.
5. Make your own shower cleaner using two ingredients.
Fill a dish wand with Dawn dish soap and white vinegar. Keep this in your shower to scrub away soap scum and mildew. This homemade mixture is non-toxic and works just as great if not better than store brand shower cleaners.
I hope you enjoyed these very simple shower cleaning tips! As always, Happy Cleaning!