So, when I came across a Skinny Mexican Stuffed Shell recipe, I was absolutely delighted.
My kids LOVE pasta and cheese and new food is always an adventure.
Skinny Mexican Stuffed Shells Recipe
Skinny Mexican Stuffed Shells
- 12 oz box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 — 15 oz can black beans, drained + rinsed
- 1 — 15 oz can yellow corn, drained + rinsed
- 4 oz ⅓ less-fat cream cheese
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups tomato salsa
- ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-fat, shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 ½ Tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- ¼ cup water
This was SUCH a great meal !!
Next time, I’m going to double the recipe because everyone liked it so much that we needed more !
I hope you will try it and let me know how you like it !!