Whether you have a RV or not, these organizing and storage hacks are genius for traveling!
Check out the list below to see a few ideas that will maximize space and save money while you’re on the road.
RV Storage and Organizing Travel Hacks
This post contain affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a plastic drawer to store condiment packets.
2. Use a magazine holder to store paper goods.
3. When travelling, you can store spices in Tic-Tac containers.
3. Store emergency medicine in a pill organizer.
4. Reuse baby wipe containers for storage.
5. Place your wine bottles in koozies to prevent them from breaking.
6. If traveling, store cereal or pet food in a pour-out container.
7. Use Altoid canisters to store the little stuff.
8. Use a suction sink caddy to store items for kids.