Your fridge will stay clean and organized with these simple ideas! These tidy tips for your refrigerator are a clean freak’s dream!
Fridge Cleaning and Organizing Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Keep snacks organized in the fridge with a simple drawer.
Pinning with Purpose
Using a plastic drawer in the fridge is a great way to keep small snacks organized and in reach of the kiddos.
2. Use Press n’ Seal to protect your shelves from spills.
The Virtuous Wife
Use Press n’ Seal to cover your fridge shelves. This will protect them from spills and make sure that your shelves stay clean for longer saving you more time in your cleaning routine. For more fridge organizing hacks, you might enjoy this post.
3. Remember to sanitize your fridge handles frequently.
Your refrigerator door handles are some of the most germ ridden items in your home. Remember to clean your refrigerator door handles often to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. For more items in your home that you should always be OCD cleaning, check out this post.
4. Keep your fridge smelling fresh with a bowl of oatmeal.
The Krazy Koupon Lady
A small bowl of uncooked oatmeal can be placed in your fridge to absorb odors. This is an all-natural method to keeping your fridge smelling fresh and clean. For more ways to make your home smelling amazing all the time, check out this post.
5. Store chopped fruit and veggies in the freezer in labeled containers.
Save a ton of space in your fridge by storing chopped fruit and veggies in labeled containers. This organizing hack comes from Japan! For more amazing Japanese home organizing ideas, you might enjoy this post.
6. Use a Lazy Susan to store condiments.
Not only does the Lazy Susan keep your condiments organized, it also saves a ton of space!
7. Use simple condiment containers to get rid of bulky bottles.
Save even more space in your fridge by using similar condiment containers to get rid of bulky bottles for your sauces.