As one ages, cleaning can become more of a hassle. In this post, you’ll find some of the best house cleaning tips for senior citizens to help you keep your home neat, clean and organized with minimal time and effort.
House Cleaning Tips for Seniors
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use your broom to clean hard to reach places.
2. Use “set and forget” cleaning products.
3. Protect surfaces to prevent messes and spills.
4. Use your dishwasher to clean more than dishes.
5. Use bins for quick storage.
7. Use the right tools to make cleaning easier.
8. Use labeled bins in the refrigerator to organize food items.
9. Relocate canned goods to your counter tops.
10. Use mobile storage for pots, pans and kitchen supplies.