Check out how to clean everything from your refrigerator to your oven in this post full of the best cleaning hacks for the most used items in your kitchen!
Cleaning Tips and Tricks for Kitchen Appliances
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a pastry brush to clean your toaster.
2. Use an old toothbrush to make cleaning your Keurig easier.
3. Remember to clean the small parts of your blender!
4. Use wet paper towels to easily clean your George Foreman Grill.
5. Make a simple soft scrub to deep clean your slow cooker.
6. Soak your burner pans in ammonia overnight.
7. Steam clean your microwave to make it easier to clean.
8. Vacuum the coils underneath your refrigerator.
9. Clean your oven racks in the bathtub.
10. Clean your refrigerator shelves in the dishwasher.