- ticket title
- Telangana SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Odisha SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Uttarakhand SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Himachal Pradesh SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Goa SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Delhi Budget Key Highlights 2017 Points Updates Focus Taxes
Leader of opposition in Delhi Assembly, Vijender Gupta says AAP government’s budget lacks vision adds that the government does not have a development road map.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DELHI BUDGET 2017
- Rs 182 crore for extra computers in Delhi Government schools. Teachers to get Tablets to track student progress.
- Rs 100 crore allocated for 400 new libraries in Delhi Government schools. Banana and boiled egg to be served in
- 10,000 new classrooms proposed in next financial year. Nursery classes will start in 156 schools. Last year about 8,000 new classrooms were announced.
- MCDs get Rs 7,571 crore, about 15% of the total budget outlay. AAP will make its debut in civic body elections due next month.
- Total budget outlay for 2017-18 at Rs 48,000 crore. Last year this was Rs 46,600 crore.
- Rs 2,107.9 crore allocated for water sector. Rs 2,108 crore allocated for water supply and Yamuna cleaning. Last year, the government allocated Rs 676 crore for providing piped water in 300 new colonies.
- More than 12 lakh zero water bills last year. Based on 20,000 litres of water free scheme. Rain water harvesting to be encouraged, says Sisodia.
- Rs 3,113 crore allocated for housing and slums, an increase of 21% over last year. Last year, DSIIDC was asked to build roads and drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi and Rs 300 crore were allocated for this project.
- Tax on air turbine fuel reduced from 25% to 1%
- Tax reduction on ATF to improve connectivity with northeast areas
- Tax on sanitary napkins costing above Rs 20 reduced from 12.5% to 5%
- Single window system for film shooting in Delhi
- Rs 1595 crore for financial assistance to senior citizens, differently-abled, widows & destitute women
- Rs 119 crore for tourism and culture
- Rs 20 crore for development of Chatth ghats in Delhi
- Rs 2,194 crore for solar energy
- 24% is allocated to Education Sector
- Rs 3,113 crore allocated for housing and slums
- Rs 2,107.9 crore allocated for the water sector.
- Rs 2,108 crore allocated for water supply and Yamuna cleaning
- 27% increase for funds under social welfare
- Rs 100 crore allocated for development of bus terminal and depot
- Rs 5,506 crore for public transport
- Rs 5,736 crore allocated for health sector up 10% from last year.
Early Childhood Centers to be opened for child’s first 2-6 years, if we concentrate on their learning abilities and develop those, it will benefit. Ten early childhood centres to be opened on a pilot basis, says Sisodia.
- Rs. 5506 Crores for public transport and infrastructure.